Skip To Main Content

Free & reduced price meals

Apply online for free or reduced price meals by logging into your parent portal on Infinite Campus.

After logging in to your Infinite Campus parent portal, click the three lines in the upper left corner, then click on the "More" link, then the "Meal Benefits" link, and finally click the blue box that says Meal Benefits Application. 

You may also complete a paper application; you may request one to be sent home by calling the Nutrition Services office at 440-428-9332 or by emailing Kelly Kaminski at  

A new application must be submitted yearly and you must provide meals for your child until your application has been approved.

If you received a letter from our office stating you have pre-qualified for free meals, you do NOT need to submit an online free or reduced price meal application.

Join our team!  Madison Nutrition Services is currently hiring  substitutes!

Click Here to Apply!



Tags: food service worker, cafeteria, school nutrition, lunch lady, cashier, cook, server, school cafeteria, school lunch, Madison Schools, Madison Schools Jobs, Madison Ohio, Lake County Jobs

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.